Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Troublemakers

I truly do not like people who purposefully and obviously try to stir up trouble and push buttons. Maybe it is because of my strong dislike for drama. So I don't like people who seem to crave drama. And you know what is even scarier? The people who don't even know they are doing it!

I know this dislike has to do with the fact that if I find myself in drama, it just exhausts me. When I hear or read people saying things that are obviously put there to hurt someone or cause some kind of commotion, they look so pathetic to me. Why insult when there is no need to? Now if someone makes an attack at you then, by all means, defend yourself. But when there is no attack and you just decide to make one? Pathetic.

These people really need to take a good look at their life and find out what is making them so unhappy that they need to bring others misery as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment